- Action Items have been removed to support new functionality of Work Requests and Work Orders
- Locations have more functionality including the ability to associate building and specification plans to them
- An Inbox has been added to see all tasks, documents and communications in one tidy spot
- General bug fixes and improvements
Common Areas is continually updating our platform to deliver additional value to our clients. Click below to see release notes for each update.
2019.5 - June 13, 2019
2019.5 - May 17, 2019
2019.4 - April 15, 2019
2019.3 - March 13, 2019
- Space Planner functionality: icons are now properly displayed. Stencils have been reconfigured, merged, and positioned correctly. Space Planner has been modified to now properly display dates, month, and year within the calendar.
- Recurring Kits: eliminated error messages when saving recurring kits.
- Scrolling issues: horizontal scroll bar is now visible when the user’s screen size changes. Scroll bar no longer gets distorted when working within Schedules.
- Mobile user interface: Activity Stream issues when using iPhone X have been resolved.
- Uploading images: the amount of time it takes to upload image files has been reduced.
- Related Kits error messages: Related Kits no longer display the error message “Invalid” when updating contact and location fields. Additionally, users are now unable to accidentally add a duplicate kit item within Related Kits.
- Missing titles: Default titles will now be given if a user neglects to set one initially for any Kit Element.
- Kit Items title: Administrators can now assign kit items as a title element. Items are clearly displayed as titles in both the Inbox and the Details views.
- Deploy multiple tasks simultaneously: Improvements made to the manner in which schedules are created and managed. Schedules can now be viewed in Timeline or Calendar format.
- Active scheduling: Users are notified when Kit items are deployed, modified, or deleted. Users can now create Schedules within the Calendar view.
- New tool bar icons have been added that allow users to browse the Today, History, and Scheduled buttons within the Space Planner view.
- Point in time forecasting: Past plans and future plans are now visible in the Space Planner view.
- Space utilization: the ability to track historical data has been added, allowing predictive analytics to be performed.
- Using the new Today button in the toolbar, users can now toggle between historical plans and future plan availability.
- Navigation improvements: Users can see exactly where they are in the hierarchy of pages using our enhanced navigational tools. Site navigation is simplified, making it easier for users to move between the pages they’re working on without using their browser’s back button.
- Map integration with Kit items: Ability to open a Kit item such as a Work Request, Inspection Checklist, and Location from the map view
- Add files and images to the Library: From the green plus button, navigate to New Image and upload documents and images
- Multi-select functionality: From the Library Browser, select multiple files at a time to add to an existing or new Work Request
- Scheduled Kit Items: automatically deploy Kit Items (such as Work Requests, Inspections, Lease Renewals) based on a previously set schedule, location, assignee, and instructions
- File Comment Plugin: Include any comments when uploading a file. These comments are then visible within the Library Browser
- Reporting improvements: More detailed analytics and cross Kit reporting.
- Notification updates: enhanced notification system via SMS
- OData API: This protocol allows for querying and updating data across different sources for integration
- Activity Stream & Email updates: Contributors are notified when actions occur to a Kit Item.
- Common Plans: Interactive floor plan builder for space and asset management
- Bulk Updates & Edits on Kit items: Select multiple Kit Items and batch edit